At our base in Redhill, Surrey, we have the in-house expertise for complete decommissioning of any size of fuel site, from the largest service station to the smallest private site.
Give us the site and we will give you back a decontaminated plot that is free of problems and ready for any kind of development.
As with all our operations, safety of the public, contractors and our own staff at our Redhill site is paramount, and noise, vibration and dust is kept at the lowest level possible.
Petrol & Oil Tank Decommissioning Services
We are the one-stop shop for decommissioning petrol tanks, oil tank disposal and fuel tank decommissioning. Our site decommissioning services include:
- All civil engineering work
- Demolition of all buildings
- Forecourt Decommissioning
- Decommissioning petrol tanks and those used for other fuels
- Tank excavation (see separate page)
- Decontaminating tanks
- Site and environmental surveying
- Land decontamination
- Safe disposal of all materials removed from the site
- Reinstatement of the site
Materials are recycled wherever possible and all safety and environmental regulations are scrupulously observed. Nuisance to neighbours is kept to a minimum.
Site decommissioning refers to the process of safely and effectively shutting down and preparing a site for development or other purposes. It is necessary for various reasons, including the closure of fuel sites, service stations, or private sites. Decommissioning ensures that the site is free of potential hazards, contamination, and environmental issues, making it suitable for redevelopment. DP Tanks specialises in providing comprehensive site decommissioning services, with a focus on safety and environmental responsibility throughout the process.
DP Tanks offers a wide range of site decommissioning services, including:
1. All civil engineering work required for site closure.
2. Demolition of buildings on the site.
3. Forecourt decommissioning for service stations.
4. Decommissioning of petrol tanks and tanks used for other fuels.
5. Tank excavation for safe removal.
6. Decontamination of tanks to ensure they are hazard-free.
7. Site and environmental surveying to assess and address any potential issues.
8. Land decontamination to prepare the site for future use.
9. Safe disposal of all materials removed from the site.
10. Reinstatement of the site to ensure it is ready for development or other purposes.
Safety is a top priority for DP Tanks during site decommissioning. The company takes measures to protect the safety of the public, contractors, and its own staff. Additionally, DP Tanks strives to minimize noise, vibration, and dust during the decommissioning process, ensuring that disruptions to the surrounding area are kept to the lowest possible level. This commitment to safety and environmental responsibility is a key aspect of DP Tanks’ site decommissioning services, providing clients with peace of mind throughout the project.